We are excited to announce our upcoming Pre-Conference Workshop on May 8th, 2023, as a part of the VAK Arbitration Week, which will take place at Caravelle Saigon Hotel (19-23 Lam Son Square, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC). The event organized by the Vietnam Institute of International Arbitration (VIArb), in collaboration with the Vietnam Business Lawyers Club (VBLC) promises to be an unforgettable experience for those seeking to elevate their knowledge and skills in the field of Vietnam & International Arbitration.
Our distinguished speakers, drawn from renowned arbitration centers and law firms in Vietnam and abroad such as Lexcomm, EPLegal, Peter & Kim, Ankura, and others, are poised to provide you with insights into a wide range of fascinating topics, ranging from the fundamental legal knowledge of International Arbitration – including the Arbitration Agreement and the roles and responsibilities of the parties involved – to procedural stages such as written submissions and evidence standards. Furthermore, the workshop will delve into advocacy and trial tactics such as witness preparation, the art of opening statements, cross-examination, re-examination, and closing statements in the afternoon sessions.
Who is the workshop for?
- The workshop is suitable for anyone with a passion for arbitration nationwide, who has attended previous courses on Arbitration or has basic knowledge of arbitration. This includes lecturers, government officials, civil servants, employees, and in-house lawyers who have basic knowledge of arbitration or have participated in training courses organized by VIArb.
- You need have a good command of spoken and written English to participate effectively in the workshop.
What does the workshop bring?
- An interactive and engaging learning experience to enhance your knowledge and skills in International Arbitration.
- A chance to network with students, teachers, and seasoned professionals in the field of International Arbitration.
- VIArb will issue you a certificate of accomplishment.
- Access to English training materials and opportunities to enhance your English reading, writing, and speaking abilities..
- An opportunity to participate in VIArb activities and projects related to international arbitration to broaden your network and form new relationships in this area.
- Support and guidance from subject matter specialists.
Hereunder is the agenda of the the cofenrence workshop:
Registration period: from 5 April 2023 to 7 May 2023
- Anyone who has previously attended VIArb arbitration training classes will receive a 10% discount on the VIArb workshop registration fee,
- Early-bird registration will also receive special VIArb incentives.
For more details and to register for the workshop, please visit here. Be ready to become a part of the International Arbitration community and enhance your knowledge in this field!